Costs of Areola Reduction in Las Vegas and am I a Candidate?

I would also like to know what else can be done... Thank you!

Areola Reduction and Breast Lift: Finding A Qualified Plastic Surgeon in Your Area

+1

As you have sagging breasts as well as large areolas I would recommend a breast lift in addition to the areola reduction. To find qualified board certified plastic surgeons in your area I suggest you check the below link.

Breast lift with areolar reduction

+1

Based on your photos I would recommend a breast lift which would not only reduce the size of your areola but also improve the overall shape of your breast.  Your nipple position appears to be a bit low and a breast lift will do more than a simple areolar reduction.  A board certified plastic surgeon will be able to examine you and discuss your options in more detail.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Areolar reduction

+1
It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. A breast lift surgery will provide an areolar reduction as well as a more "up lifted" shape. Your best choice is to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and review your options. I hope this helps. Dr. Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS