Would I Be a Good Candiadate for Cellulaze? (photo)

It's not being done in my state yet. I recently contacted Dr office in Texas and was told that they will not treat out of state patients. Is this the norm for Dr's not to treat out of state patients? Is there anyone that feels they can help me? I am 46 and have been weight training for 5 years.

Cellulaze

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulite treatment

+1

If you truly have cellulite, the cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze treatment out of state

+1

A great many of our surgical, as well as non-surgical, patients come in from out of state as well as out of the country.  We would ideally like to have you here for about a week after a procedure so we can monitor your recovery first hand. Judging by your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Cellulaze as long as your understanding of the procedure and expectations about your outcome are realistic.  Cellulaze offers improvement but never perfection.  After a physical exam and discussion with you about your goals, your surgeon may also recommend liposuction or other procedures that will help you better get the results and body you want. We're happy to see drive in or fly in patients!  Go to our website and check out how easy it can be.

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulaze candidate

+1

Thank you for posting a picture, it looks as if you would be a good candidate. It is best to meet with the surgeon to get a better understanding of the procedure itself and your expectations.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Candidate for Cellulaze

+1

Thanks for your question and pictures.  You do appear to be a good candidate for Cellulaze treatment.  There are limitations to the treatment and you will not get full correction, but you can definitely get some long-lasting improvement.  Some physicians may feel uncomfortable treating out of state patients due to the potential for lack of follow up, but most plastic surgeons will treat out of state patients as long as there is good communication.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Cellulaze

+1

It is common for some offices to refuse out of state or out of country patients depending on their insurance and also for continued patient care.  The procedure will require you to have several visits after for follow up and this can present a challenge for patients residing outside the state or country.  It is best to seek a practitioner in your area for a complete consultation.  Once you have had all of your questions answered and feel comfortable with the surgeon you can progress into the treatment.

cellulaze is excellent for the reduction of cellulite.  I do recommend having maintenance treatments using either an RF or massage device as the condition of cellulite is chronic and will require on going care.  Of course, all of this will be explained to you and you will be assessed for suitability to the procedure during a full consultation.  Seek a doctor who has many years experience with liposuction and cellulite.  You want a doctor who is confident in their assessment and can meet your aesthetic expectations.

good luck!

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

Cellulaze Treatments

+1

As a Texas plastic surgeon we treat many patients from around Texas and many other states and international patients.  From your photos I think you could get a very good results with Cellulaze but the key is always making sure the patient has a realistic knowledge of the outcome.  Cellulaze is a cellulite reduction.  What kind of results you can anticipate?  This is what the detailed consultation is for.  I am a big believer in LMD, or Lymphatic Manual Drainage, after the procedure.  I have found this to extremely helpful with this procedure. 

Thomas P. McHugh, MD