Looking for a Good Botox Doctor in NC

I am relocating and need a good botox doctor. Someone more like a artist rather then just a injector. I get botox for my crows feet ,but it causes vertical crepiness under my eyes. So my current botox person shoots under the eyes in a few spots.It works great. I'm looking for someone who can do the same. I am in the Hickory area,but will travel to Charlette,Moorseville,etc,if needed.thanks

Botox in Charlotte

+1
There are multiple avenues to find an injector for Botox and to emulate your previous injections.  In addition to the company's site, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website can lead you to a board certified surgeon in your area as well.  

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Good Botox Doctor in NC

+1

The botox cosmetic website will provide a list of qualified injectors in your area. Dr. Michael  Desantis and Dr. Steven Siciliano are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 injectors in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Botox for eyelids

+1

Despite a physician having a great deal of experience with Botox, you need to find one who is a good listener and will cautiously attempt to replicate your prior results.

Ronald Shelton, MD

The ideal physicianis someone who trains other doctors in the use of BOTOX and fillers

+1

Ideally, you want an oculofacial plastic surgeon that has a lot of training with injectables.  You can always look for a physician trainer for the company by going to the BOTOX Cosmetic site.  The ideal physician for what you need is someone who trains other doctors in the use of BOTOX and fillers (checkout the websites of Radiesse and Sculptra as well) and who is an oculofacial plastic surgeon who has done a lot of liquid eyelifts.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Good Botox Doctor in NC

+1

The closest that you can find is to come to West Palm Beach and see me (just kidding).

NC has some of the best injectors in the US. From Sue Ellen Cox to Tim Flynn. If you are in the Charlotte area there is Mark Darst. I am sure that I am missing lots of people but these are some that I know and work with

Kenneth Beer, MD
Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox referrals

+1

Another excellent resource you can check out to find a qualified doctor near you is the website for the american society of dermatologic surgery.

Doris Day, MD

Botox

+1

You are more than welcome to call the office of Dr. Bednar in Charlotte, NC

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Find a provider for Botox

+1

The best way to find a provider for Botox is to look on the website, Botoxcosmetic.com , and then enter in your zip code. The company lists providers that have experience with Botox.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon