Any good board certified plastic surgeons in the NYC area specializing in the BBL?

Looking for a good plastic surgeon that specializes in the bbl procedure and offers financing options.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

+1
I am sure that you can find quite a few if you search RealSelf.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

NYC BBL experts

+1
There are several excellent plastic surgeons that perform BBL in NYC. I treat many patients desiring BBL.  You can look at ASPS or ASAPS website for other surgeons in the area.