I'm 5'2" tall and currently I weigh 100 pounds but I would like to get BBL with fat transfer?

I would like to get BBL with preferably 700 too 800 cc of fat transfer on each butt. I was wondering if some one can please tell me how much weight would I have to gain to achieve that result. Thank you for your time.

+1

This is hard to judge without photos. I had three patients in the last two weeks who were about 115 and got at least 700 cc per buttock in each one.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Dont !

+1

For having real good results on BBL ,you should be more than 125 pounds. Dont waist your money and time having BBL with 100 pounds.

You should be a good candidate for butt implant.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Weight gain and buttock augmentation

+1

In order to determine if you are a good candidate and have enough fat reserves, you would have to be seen in person. Good luck.