Looking Good 1 Month After Rhinoplasty - Should I Worry?

My nose is in a decent shape after 1 month of Rhinoplasty , tip rotation. I am a male , so isn't 1 month too early to look good? I am very afraid that month after month my nose gets smaller and smaller and smaller. Is that a valid concern?

Looking good 1 month after Rhinoplasty

+1

I'm confused, your nose looks good 1 month after a Rhinoplasty.  That's a good thing.  Enjoy your new, sleek nose and don't look for things to worry about.  Follow up with the surgeon as scheduled.

Worried about Good Result 1 Month after Rhinoplasty

+1

In 35 years of doing rhinoplasty surgery this is the first time I heard a patient complain about a good result 1 month post-op. Enjoy your appearance. Changes in the future will be subtle.

Don't worry about good early rhinoplasty result

+1

It wouldn't become overly concerned about your favorable early result. Without seeing your nose and knowing what was done during surgery it's hard to say how much more swelling there is to go. I would follow your surgeon's instructions and enjoy your new look.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Early results after rhinoplasty surgery

+1

I would not be concerned if your nose looks good one month out. People heal at different rates and sometimes the trauma from the surgery can affect people differently. Usually if it looks good at one month, it should continue to stay that way and look even better at one year.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 month after rhinoplaty

+1

Congratulations!  You should be happy your nose looks good.  It will likely continue to improve.  

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD

+1

This is all great news, if you are pleased now you are likely to be pleased permanently.  Every patient swells and heals a little bit differently, many taking a full year or so to completely mature after rhinoplasty but it also depends on exactly what surgical maneuvers were performed during your rhinoplasty.  Make sure to ask you surgeon this exact question. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are only 4 weeks post your rhinoplasty and you are doing well and are pleased with the results, I doubt you will have any problems.  Enjoy your new nose and don't worry.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

+1

Enjoy your good looking nose now. Can't predict the future. Noses go through changes with time wether you have had rhinoplasty or not.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Healing

+1

Your nasal appearance will continue to evolve over the next 1 to 2 years.

You should feel encouraged that you are doing well

Stephan Baker, MD

+1

The shape of your nose was altered by your plastic surgeon,hopefully for the better.

The healing process is a dynamic process  which last a long time .Over time you will notice some small changes  secondary to the "shrink wrap"  effect of the nasal skin envelope.This should not alarm you since it is the natural proceess of healing.

Enjoy the nice result of your nose.

Erel Laufer, MD