I am gonna have a Tummy Tuck surgery in 2 weeks. Will I have good results after surgery? (photos)

i'm 5'7" 164 pounds . A year ago i lost 70 pounds in 2-3 months and i have loose skin my doctor told me that i can't get rid of the skin except with surgery . i am gonna post some photos so you guys could see what i look like

I'm going to have a tummy tuck.Will I have good results?

+2
Congrats on your weight loss! From your photos, you you appear to be a great candidate for abdominoplasty.you should get an excellent result.

Male Tummy Tuck Surgery

+2
Good job on the weight loss.  By the pictures, it appears you do have some loose skin of the lower abdominal area.  The question I have is about the type of tummy tuck.  Are you having muscles tightened?  Is your surgeon cutting around the belly button in order to tighten upper and lower skin?  Or just removing lower skin only?  

Robert J. Spies, MD
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

I am gonna have a Tummy Tuck surgery in 2 weeks. Will I have good results after surgery?

+2
Hi. Congratulations on your weight loss. That's quite an achievement. Will you have good results? The better question should be............Am I a good candidate? You are an excellent candidate and the results will depend on your surgeon's expertise and your expectaions. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

Candidate for abdominoplasty

+1
I agree with the other plastic surgeons. You are an excellent candidate and at age 24 should have sufficient skin elasticity to get a great result. Good luck, and congratulations on the weight loss.

John Newkirk, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Male Tummy Tuck: Excellent After Big Weight Loss

+1
Congratulations on your success at loosing excess weight.  Your doctor's advice allows you to have much more improvement that if surgery were done without the weight loss.  The possible benefit of tummy tuck surgery for you is removal of loose skin and lower under-skin fat.  If there is also loose abdominal wall musculature, he or she can help that as well.  I suspect you will be an excellent candidate.

Sutton Graham II, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon