Am I Gonna Need to Have a Second Round? Fat Injections Seem To Have Absorbed. (photo)

I had a TT with a BBL, during the consult the doctor said he would inject the fat into the top of my butt because I had some butt but it was mostly at the bottom.He injected 1000cc its now 6 days post op and I notice that the bottom where it use to be full looks a little flat almost like its dented in, will this round out once the swelling goes down and the fat is situated?

Too Early To Tell If Second Round Of Fat Injection Is Needed

It's probably a bit too early to tell if you will need a "second round" of fat injected into the buttocks. While it varies quite a bit from person to person, a certain amount of fat is lost over time following fat injections. Typically only 50% of the fat injected survives over time.

While some persons need another fat injection in order to achieve the look they want, others do not.  I would advise a follow up visit with your doctor in 4-8 weeks and assess things then. It can take quite some time to see the final results - sometimes as long as 3 months to a year!

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon