How much would botox for jawline reduction cost?

I'm just wondering what the most would be for jawline contouring using botox in Australia? I heard it has something to do with shrinking the masseter muscle? Not after exact price just ideas. Thanks

+1
This is a great way to shape the jawline, and give a more square jawline a more angular look. Usually it can require anywhere from 50-60 units of BOTOX. Depending on where you go the price a unit can vary from 10-14 dollars a unit. Average is usually about 12.

Hope this was helpful!

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1
Botox can be very effective for jawline slimming in people with hypertrophic masseter muscles. Typically requires about 50U total. The cost will vary by region and injector but $500-600 or more is common. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon