Will Gold Thread Lift Make my Face Too Tight?

Hi, I will be doing Gold Thread Lift next month and what I'm worrying about now is will Gold Thread Lift make my face look tight?

I have a friend who did her gold thread lift in Japan and what I noticed about her face was she seems as if she has not much expression and her face looks tight.

Gold thread lift

+1

The use of this technique in the USA is not widely accepted nor does it appear to be gaining any degree of popularity. Therefore it is difficult to provide you with any  specific advice.

Gold Thread Lift

+1

I did the"Gold Reinforce FaceLift" years ago. It is inserting gold threads into the facial dermis to cause a reaction to the gold filaments. Results were very limited. There should be no tightness whatever. Regards.