I am going through my 4th surgery revision. Ba 525 cc under muscle. L sits lower than right dramatically?

Could all of this been prevented? Why couldnt he make sure that the implant was back in the pocket under the muscle and correct aftr the 3rd surgery? He is now saying tacking it up may help...help please! I have pics from the 2nd and 3rd procedures...trying to find the originals still but I can get them all to you. Thanks

Implant bottoming out

+1

If you can attach photos it would be helpful as would an examination if you are in the area. sometimes though even in the best of hands Mother Nature can be cruel and things don't go as planned.

Brea Plastic Surgeon