On Going Strange Sensations After Breast Lift & Aug?

In 5/2009 I had breast lift & small implants to give upper breast fullness. Prior to surgery i had pendulum breast wearing a 38dd bra 24 hours(still sag now). After 1 year of complaining to my dr. that something was wrong...my r) breast felt lower & bulging on my side which my dr. said was fat. I had a strange bubbly sensations that travel in & around the breast , my side & back. In 2010 the dr said he fixed a contracture. I am now having a same prob. again. Very unhappy what do I do. Do not trust my dr

Breast issues?

+1

It is hard to determine what your problem is without a proper evaluation. You possibly can have a capsular contracture.

Bubbly Sensation after Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

I must say it is a bit difficult to suggest a diagnosis from your description.  If you did have a capsular contracture before, recurrence is a possibility.  Without an exam, I cannot make any further recommendations other than you need to be examined.  If you do not want to see your surgeon, then seek out another surgeon.  However, if you had capsular contracture and the problem was improved by capsulectomy or similarly effective procedure, the doctor may have done exactly the right thing. 

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

I  I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast surgery. Frankly, I do not know what may be causing the “strange bubbly sensations” that you are experiencing. For accurate advice, I would suggest that you follow-up with your plastic surgeon and/or seek additional in-person consultation with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.