Going Rate For Mastopexy & Qualified Plastic Surgeon?

I realize it varies, but wondering what the approx. fee for a full mastopexy incl. surgical facility & anesthesia in the Sarasota area is. Will also require explant, rpl. (downsizing) which will most likely be a separate operation. (BA & BL 20 + yrs ago, severe ptosis after 2 children, weight loss, gain, aging and too lg. implants) Would also GREATLY appr. info on how to find a qualified/experienced ps, what to ask, etc. & who better to give tips on that then other plastic surgeons! Thanks!

Removal and Replacement with Breast Lift Revision Costs

+1

Removal and replacement would typically cost $5000 or so at the cheap end and a revision lift may cost $7000 at the cheap end for a full lift.  You can always search for plastic surgeons on realself.  Once you find a couple of names find the plastic surgeon with best credentials who has performed hundreds of these procedures. 

Breast lift

+1

The fees for a breast lift in Florida are different than in NYC so I can not help you there. But you need to go for an exam to be properly evaluated. Often it is possible to downsize and perform the  mastopexy at the same time.

Surgical costs for a mastopexy and implant exchange.

+1

Unfortunately, the costs will vary considerably from practice to practice. The easy route? Schedule at least two consultations with board certified Plastic Surgeons. The quotes for surgery, anesthesia, and facility fee are usually given after the evaluation of what needs to be done.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Mastopexy prices

+1

The fees will vary and alot depends on the complexity.Not all lifts are the same.A fee for simple mastopexy with or fees and anesthesia would be 5-6000.Additional fees would be added for augmentatiuon as well.Getting soemone with alot of experience is really so important.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1

It is very difficult to evaluate your situation without at least a photograph and further details;

What incision was used?

What type of implants do you have?

What position were the implants  placed in?

What is your height , weight and medical condition?

These factors will determine what procedure will be required  and where the surgery will be performed ,office or hospital

The costs of the procedure is affected by all of the above

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Average cost of a breast lift alone should be around 6-10K

+1

Thank you for the question.  A breast lift alone will cost around 6-10K.  Significantly lower or higher should raise some red flags especially if it is much lower.  If you also undergo implant exchange this will be extra in terms of surgeons fee, anesthesia, facility, and implant cost.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Mastopexy fees

+1
Fees vary based on the length and complexity of the procedure as well as the surgicenter and anesthesia costs. You can search for board certified plastic surgeons on the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr Joe Hirschfeld, in Tampa, trained with me at Einstein and is a fine surgeon.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

How to Find A Surgeon

+1

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Ask to see patient photos.

Realself has approximate prices for many of the operations patients consider. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes. 

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.