What is Going on with my Smart Lipo Results? They Are Reversing.

Smartlipo of the upper/lower abs & flanks.First 2days - noticable swelling. After it subsided to being unoticable. I never did bruise. 1 wk & 2 wks I took my garnments off to wash& I could see major results. I took photos & compared them to the photo from the day of surgery right before.It has now been 4wks & I look exactly like the day of presurgery. Results gone! Even in the pictures. Why did this happen? Why did I not stay like I saw at week 1 & 2? Never changed my Healthy lifestyle -diet etc

Give recovery some time

+1

Your results can take up to 6 months to be healed. Please be patient and keep a healthy lifestyle.

Smart Lipo

+1

Smart Lipo is very effective for removing excess fat in a specific area.  You do have to be careful of your diet and continue to exercise.

Four weeks is way to soon to judge your results, give your body a chance to heal.  In the meantime, watch what you eat and continue to exercise!  The overwhelming majority of people are very happy with the results!  Be Patient!

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon