What is Going on with my Nose? (photo)

I had nose revision on Jan 24th. My doctor said I have scar tissue so I should keep taping my nose. One side of my nose has been getting more and more dented and now it looks partially collapsed. It was dented before which is why we did a revision rhinoplasty. I also have a weird swell in that nostril. What do you think this is and will it get better or worse over time. Should I keep taping my nose or will it make it worse? What is causing the dent- is it a collapse? Regards,

Needs more time

+1

Hello. At three months you are nowhere close to your final results and for a full year after your procedure your cosmetic appearance will continue to improve. Just try to be patient these trouble areas will continue to improve.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/nose-job-rhinoplasty-7196