What's Going on with my Implants Bottoming Out? (photo)

I'm really worried one breast is high and the other dropped below scar what's wrong? I had 500cc tear drop implants under the muscle

Implant issues

+1

It looks like your left implant is only minimally low, the right one is still too high.  You did not mention when you had surgery.

What's Going on with my Implants Bottoming Out?

+1

Based upon the posted photos I see the left having very minimal bottoming that is acceptable. While the right has either a poorly dissected pocket inferiorly or you are forming a capsule. Best tp seek IN PERSON opinions. 

Implants Bottoming Out

+1

From your photographs, it does not appear that your left breast is really bottoming out. It is normal for the breast crease to end up slightly below the incision line just like in your picture. It appears like your right breast possibly has some capsular contracture or has not dropped yet if it has only been a short time since your surgery. Follow up with your surgeon if the problem persists.

Donald Griffin, MD

+1

It's hard to make an assessment without seeing what you looked like pre-op, and without having more frontal views (both of which would be helpful).  Asymmetry is common, both before and after surgery, but the precise degree is hard to assess without comparing before and afters.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

+1

It is difficult to evaluate results without the opportunity of looking at before surgery photos. It would also be helpful to know how far out from surgery this photo was taken. I do see the asymmetry, but without the other info, I would be wary of advising. 

All the best.