Going on my 3rd rhinoplasty. Need advice. Is a 3rd surgery worth it? (Photo)

I've had 2 rhino surgeries in one year. (9 mos apart). This time around I'm having more difficulties with scar tissue and pain. It's about 10 weeks since my second surgery. I'm swollen and I'm not happy with the shape. I know my nose will go down but it's not changing form. I'm just tired of getting bullied and feeling bad. Me and my surgeon can't see eye to eye. I want red and she's giving me green. Do you have any advice to help me achieve my perfect nose? And is a 3rd surgery worth it?

Rhinoplasty Advice

+1
Ten weeks after your second Rhinoplasty in 9 months, it is no surprise that you are swollen.  Although giving advice on a photo of a photo over the internet is difficult, the image shown on the right appears to show a developing pollybeak deformity.  This can be ameliorated to some degree with steroid injections.  I know that it is difficult to be patient, but any responsible Surgeon at this juncture is going to tell you to sit tight for at least a year.  Keep the lines of communication open with your Surgeon and reserve any plans for further surgery for a minimum of 12 months.  Good luck!

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon