Im Going to Have a Genioplasty, Will It Make My Face Masculine? (photo)

i want to advance my chin,but i have also an overprojected nose with a hump,will the genioplasty make my face to masculine because my nose also masculine?or could i better do a rhinoplasty instead?i dont have money to do both.whill the genioplasty gif me a good result iv i dont have rhinoplasty?

Im Going to Have a Genioplasty, Will It Make My Face Masculine?

+1

A chin implant coupled with a rhinoplasty will make a very nice improvement in overall facial balance and aesthetics.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and chin implants each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin and nose surgery

+1

Based on your photos, it appears that you would benefit from both a rhinoplasty and a chin implant or a genioplasty.  It would give your face balance and I don't think you'd find it make you look more masculine.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

A rhinoplasty would accomplish de-projecting the nose and removing the hump. A chin implant or genioplasty  would advance the chin forward. A genioplasty is usually performed in the hospital, not at the same time as a rhinoplasty. A rhinoplasty and chin implant are performed as outpatient procedures. Both procedures will give facial balance  and are complementary to each other. Please see the link below for examples of the combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant done together in our practice

Genioplasty or rhinoplasty or both?

+1

I think that you should save up enough money to do both the genioplasty and rhinoplasty. Good luck.