Will going from 500cc to a 750 have less chance of problems with bigger implants since I'm only going 250 bigger? (photo)

I am 5'9 140lbs with current 500cc saline high profile under the muscle. I was a B cup before the 500's. I am a large D now. I here about possible issues with larger impkants but do you feel I will be less likely to have issues since Ive already had one surgery and am stretched. I didnt get any stretch marks the first time nor do I have any from past pregnacy. Guess I have good stretchy skin. Lol. They went through the armpit the first time but says they will have to go under the breast this time.

Going from 500 to 750 cc will make you look ridiculous, in my humble opinion.

+5
Do you really want to go larger???????????  Why?  You are busty already and your implants look pretty nice in your photo.  Is someone pushing you to go to extremes?  Are you trying to get some attention that only humongous breasts can get???  You need to take a step back and think about this.    Big implants lead to big problems and a larger implant could really, really mess up your breast in the long run. 

Larger implants are heavier and more problems possible

+4
The larger the implant, the heavier it is , the wider it is, and the more projection it has.  All these can contribute to more issues with the implant and its effects on the surrounding tissue.

Implants

+2
Thank you for the picture.

I don't think that you'll have any issues if you go larger, normally if a patient has any issues with the implants then it becomes present as soon as possible.

I think larger implants will look good.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

Larger implants = larger problems

+2
It is the absolute size of the implants relative to the individual that determines the likelihood of problems, not the incremental degree of increase. 750 is very large.

Richard Baxter, MD