Going on a cruise in September: How far in advance should I get my tummy tuck, lipo and BBL?

I am going on a cruise in September how far in advance should I get my tummy tuck, lipo and bbl? Also how long do I have to wait in order to get a tattoo to cover up the tummy tuck scar? Also if I get a tattoo on my butt next month will it look funny after getting a BBL or should I wait until after? If so how long after? Thanks in advance, I know I asked a million questions.

Procedures

+2

I believe that you should give yourself at least six months to heal in order to be ready and look great for your trip.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and BBL

+2
I think that you should have it several months in advance so that you are well healed. AS for the tattoo, you may want to wait until the scar has matured which can take 6 months to a year after surgery.

Traveling after tummy tuck.

+2
People heal at varying rates and it can be difficult to say exactly when you would be ready for Travel after surgery. Keep in mind that your activity level is typically fairly restricted for up to 6 to 8 weeks after that kind of surgery. Therefore I would recommend having your surgery probably a couple months prior to traveling. The tummy tuck is the limiting factor. Be sure to discuss this in detail with your surgeon at the time of consultation.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon