I am going to get Butt Implants in February 2014 and I want to know if I can choose any size I want.

I live in NJ and went for a consultation here in New Jersey and the doctor said he can do the Medium round implant. If I'm going to go threw with the surgery I want to get a large implant. My main concern is to have a nice big butt. Now I'm 21 years old 5'2 & 119 Pounds.. I have a daughter who's going to be 2 yrs old and I don't have enough fat to get the butt I want with a Brazilian butt lift..

+1
   The limitations of placing buttock implants in the intramuscular position are real.  A 350 cc implant would probably be a large implant based upon your height and weight.  You must balance the size requests with the inherent complications associated with placing larger implants.

Buttock Implant

+1

Like any other implant, buttock implants are chosen based on your desired look, the buttock measurements and the quality of the skin to accommodate the desired implant.

During the consultation, discussion of your desired look, the options in implant size and shape, and the risks of the surgery is fully discussed. Also the position of the implant sub-fascial or intra-uscular is also discussed.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com