Going Braless for One Day on Day 12 to Help Them Drop. Bad Idea?

I went braless on day 12 after vertical breast lift and 330cc saline implants to try and help get the implants to drop - was this a good idea? My doctor wants me to wear a surgical sports bra 24/7 which I have done up in till yesterday. I do not feel like i hurt myself in anyway.

Bra-less for 1 day on day 12

Bad idea. At that point if they are to high it is a bad idea to no wear a bra and just let the breast fall. Abetter idea is to wear a binder above the breasts to push the implants down.

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Unlikely that it will help them block.

Post op care questions are best asked of your surgeon. All the best. 

Braless after lift and implants

While I doubt you caused a problem, this question should really be directed to your surgeon.  Each surgeon recommends different post-op care.