Going Braless for One Day on Day 12 to Help Them Drop. Bad Idea?

I went braless on day 12 after vertical breast lift and 330cc saline implants to try and help get the implants to drop - was this a good idea? My doctor wants me to wear a surgical sports bra 24/7 which I have done up in till yesterday. I do not feel like i hurt myself in anyway.

Bra-less for 1 day on day 12

+1

Bad idea. At that point if they are to high it is a bad idea to no wear a bra and just let the breast fall. Abetter idea is to wear a binder above the breasts to push the implants down.

+1

Unlikely that it will help them block.

Post op care questions are best asked of your surgeon. All the best. 

Braless after lift and implants

+1

While I doubt you caused a problem, this question should really be directed to your surgeon.  Each surgeon recommends different post-op care.