Will Going Braless After Surgery Cause Your Breast to Sag?

I got 545cc on both breast, waited 2 months after surgery and after those 2 months I went braless for 2 1/2 months. Im concerned, I dont know if my breast dropped too much. Did I do wrong? Should I be really worried? How can I tell if they dropped too much? Thank you.

+2

I couldn't begin to guess the answer without the opportunity to look at photos, preferably before and after surgery. 

Sagging occurs with time and gravity. Bras don't slow down the clock, but they do offer protection for the breasts against gravity. 

Thanks for the question. Please consider posting photos. Best wishes.

Supportive garments do have advantages

+1

Supportive garments like bras have a role in maintaining breast shape.  Gravity is always pulling down on breast tissue and the underlying breast implants when present and bras help combat this to a certain extent.  At this time I would just wear a bra fairly religiously day and at night, perhaps underwire during the day and sports bra at night.  Eventually either you will like the way your breasts look or you will think that they have dropped too much and will want them revised.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD