What is Going on Here? My Breast Look Fake and Distorted. (photo)

I am very sad to say how unhappy I am w/the outcome of my implants. This is what they look like holding my hands above my head, they fall awkward and look distorted when lying on my back and they are hard but not painful, they feel and look very fake, NOT the look I was hoping for. I had no idea that MD's could take a few classes & be qualified to do plastic surgery. ) : My bad. I am devastated and do not know what to do to fix this. Please someone give me some advice

Choosing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is important.

No true plastic surgeon has "taken a few classes & be qualified to do plastic surgery." It sounds as though you had your breast augmentation performed by someone other than a plastic surgeon. From you photos, a revision surgery is recommended. Before you proceed however, go to the website listed in the reference section to find Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon