My Goal is to Acheive a Full C or the Biggest C. What Will a 304 Give Me, and What Will a 400cc Give Me?

5'3 112lbs before op-32 A/B

Cup size after breast augmentation

+2
304cc will likely give you C to small D, depending on bra, 400cc will be D to DD. Also depends on your precise starting cup size.

Implant sizes depend on body frame.

+1

Typically in a 32 bra every 100-150cc will give you one cup size. so 304cc will probably give you 2 cup sizes and a 400cc will give you 3-4 cup sizes.

Laurie Casas, MD

Breast size with implants

+1

About every 120-150cc of implant size will increase your cup by one. I try and recommend going a little larger for your breast size does "shrink" over the year after implants.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant sizing for a C or D cup

+1

A general rule is that 200 cc of implant size roughly equates to an increase in a cup size.  However there are too many factors that ultimately determine what your cup size will be after surgery: your frame, the quality of your breast and skin envelope, the projection of the implant, the amount of drooping your breast has, and more.

In the end a thorough examination and discussion with you and your plastic surgeon will help you determine the implant that is best for you.

Tito Vasquez, MD, FACS
Southport Plastic Surgeon

+1

This is what I tell my patients: we DON'T CARE what the label on your bra says after your surgery.

We DO CARE that you like what you see when you look in the mirror.

Ask your surgeon to let you try on the implants in a bra and see what size appeals to you. Your surgeon will help you make your choice.

Your final bra size will depend on who makes the bra, and who fits you. I find that the cup size that patients think they want before surgery isn't (and is usually smaller than) the bra size they're delighted with after surgery.

Good luck!

Eric Pugash, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Implants anc cup size

+1

It is very difficult to predict the final cup size with a given volume because all too frequently the bras from different  companies are not measured the same way.  try the implant on in a loose bra anbd a tight t-shirt.

How many cc's for a full C?

+1

This is a great question but extremely difficult to answer without a photo and without a consultation and without specific measurements of your breasts and chest diameter.  One of the best ways to tell is to see a plastic surgeon and get sized in the office. 

Implants vary in width and projection as well as in the size of the implant.  You may need a narrow implant with high projection or a more moderately projected implant with a wider base diameter. This is where the expertise of an experienced surgeon come in to help you make that decision.

Also, take into consideration that different bras made by different companies have different sizing parameters. The biggest C is sometimes a small D.

I wouldn't get fixated on a number.  Go with what size looks good on you when you see your plastic surgeon in consultation.  I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

What size will an implant give me

+1

without photos I can not really recommend either of those. I would suggest you go online and look at photos of results you like, in women that start with your volume. Usually attached are the size and type of implant, ie saline or silicone, high or mod profile. that should help give you and your surgeon a direction.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Implant sizing

+1

This is one of the most challenging concepts for woman to come to terms with before their augmentation surgery. Communication with your surgeon is critical. 

I find the best way of communicating your desire is with photos of the look you like. A profile image is the most helpful as it will demonstrate how much fullness you like in the upper part of the breast above the nipple. There are currently 3 implant profiles which add a variable amount of projection to the upper pole of the breast.

With these images I can help you chose the implant profile that will achieve your goals. I use sizers in the operating room to create your desired look.

Communicate well with your board certified plastic surgeon and you will have a successful outcome.

Good luck. 

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Sizing

+1

Unfortunately there is no precise correlation  between a specific size implant used and the resulting cup size achieved. It will vary from patient to patient depending on many factors.

As you plan your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.    I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.