I Had Glycopeel in my Armpit I'll Go to Gym & Exercise Will the Sweat Remove the Chemical?

i had glycopeel last 2 days in my armpit, and i need to go to gym and exercise, will the sweat that will come out in my arm pit can remove the chemical that was used in glyco peel? thanks and have a nice day.

Glycopeel in the armpit

+1

Good Question, you want to avoid working out after a peel (especially after one in the armpit for at least 4 days). Allow your skin to heal and if you are sensitive at all I would avoid any strenuous cardio.  An alternative to a peel would be getting microdermabrasion done and if you are trying to lighten the skin in the arm pit area in combination with a topical skin lightener such as 4% Hydroquinone. Good Luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon