Glycolic Home Acid Peel for Fine Lines and Acne?

I just bought a Glycolic Home Acid Peel 35% (Gel Form). I'm 27 (nearly 28) and I've noticed I have a some wrinkles around my eyes. I put this down to sunbed use (live and learn) but I'm really concerned about these lines now, I'm too young for fine lines or crows feet so I decided to do something about it.

Will a 35% Glycolic acid peel help me rid of these fine lines? I also have slight acne as well, Will this peel help me with that? Thanks a lot for your help.

Glycolyc acid peels for wrinkles around the eyes

+2

I am surprised that this is available "over the counter." The periorbital area is very sensitive and can easily be over treated.

Glycolic acid peels are general used for chemical exfoliation and will produce improvement in fine wrinkles and irregular pigmentation. It provides less satisfactory inmprovement in acne when compared to salicylic acid peels.

I would urge extreme caution in its use around the eye or at least see a professional skilled in its use.

Self treating at home with Glycolic Acid Peel

+1

You are not qualified to do these treatments. But as long as you are doing it on yourself, glycolic acid peel depth depends on the PH of the preperation.  You can burn your skin then you will have a major or permanent problem.