Does 6% Glycolic Acid Lotion Work?

i have started to use 6% glycolic acid lotion? will it work to lighten my skin color? if yes then how many days will it take and will it peel my darker skin?

Glycolic Acid

Thank you for your question. Glycolic acid is an exfoliator and can be used to slowly remove hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin). It may take a few months for you to notice any results in terms of lightening your skin color. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist  for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.