Dark Brown Patch After Glycolic Peel

I am Indian, 38 years old. I got 5% glycolic peel on 27th April /10, but i have dark brown patch on my cheeks. but it is not burning or itching. that patches are permanent? or she prescribe me rapid recovery gel and vitamin k.

Glycolic acid peel

+1

It highly unlikely to have pigmentation problem from 5% glycolic acid. Unless you mean 50%.

If so, the skin was not prepared prior to the peel. Treatment is possible, but require time, Medical grade skin care, and multiple chemical peels. Lasers may do that but one has to be very carefull with your color skin.Consult a plastic surgeon or Dermatologist for advise and treatment