I'm 6 mths post op LaserLipo to my outer thighs. Now my butt has a fold over my upper thighs. How can this be fixed? (photos)

6 months ago i had a laserlipo in my outer thighs. I guess the Dr. took too much fat from my banana roll, and the result now is that my buttock falls over the upper thigh forming a strange fold. I dont like my contour from a side view. Could be a solution to fill just this fold with macrolane? just to smooth my side contour...i was told it could be fix the saggy appearence of my buttocks. I am doing lots of glutes exercises hopping it helps... Thank you in advance,

Gluteal crease from side view after lipo. Saggy buttocks.

I'm 6 mths post op LaserLipo to my outer thighs. Now my butt has a fold over my upper thighs. How can this be fixed?

+1
I would recommend a Brazilian buttlift and fat grafting to that area.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of fat grafting and Brazilian buttlift procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.