Glute Fat Grafting - Cost, Recommendations and Advice

I suffered a fall back in June and have been left with a lump and indentation on my left glute. The lump is not healing and I may need fat grafting. How long after a fall should this be considered and I also want to know how much the procedure cost. I live in Philadelphia, Pa and I need a plastic surgeon that does free consultations that is reputable and in Philadelphia.

Lump and indentation in buttock

+1

You may have suffered fat atrophy from your injury, but the bump may be a solidified hematoma which may resorb over another six months or more. It may be rather early to intervene for at least another three months or more. Sorry I can't refer you to anyone in Philadelphia.