GLiSODin Skin Brightening Formula Effective? (photo)

Hi there, I recently came across GLiSODin Skin Brightening Formula and wanted to know if it's effective, in particular, if this is an item that dermatologists or other doctors would generally prescribe/recommend because the results are consistent? Furthermore, does the formula have to be taken on an on-going basis to maintain the results. Thank you, Y.

GliSODin Skin Brightening Formula

+1

I recommend the GlySODin products to my patients.  The Skin Brightening Formula contains lycopene, a potent anti-oxidant, as well as other anti-oxidants which all help protect against sun damage by neutralizing free radicals that damage cells.  This product is helpful if you have pigmentation problems but should be used in combination with sun protection and possibly fading creams, chemical peels or laser treatments.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who can assess your skin to see what would be best for you.

Toronto Dermatologist

GLiSODin

+1

It is important to know the ingredients that make up any name brand medication.  Hydoquinone is a skin bleaching agent, tretinoin is a Vitamin A type of preparation, and various acids are used to exfoliate skin.  Look at the ingredients!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon