Saggy Skin Everywhere After Weight Loss?

I am a 20 year old boy and I have recently went from 19 stone to 15 stone. However, i've now reached a weight that wont seem to shift.I have a horrible sagging belly, quite large man boobs, muffin top, very flabby inner thighs and a bit of bingo wings. I am disgusted with my body, and I am not comfortable with myself at all. What I want to know is - How can I get less procedures to fix all these problems? Would it have to be a body lift or individual procedures; e.g. tummy tuck, then thight lift, etc.

Male breast reduction, tummy tuck, and thigh lift

+2

From your description, you sound like you would need a male breast reduction, tummy tuck, and extended medial thigh lift.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

What Can I Do For Saggy Skin Everywhere After Weight Loss?

+2

Hello and congratulations on your weight loss.  When considering body contouring after a massive weight loss most candidates are more interested in starting with the upper body.  My usaul approach would be staged in the following manner. The first Stage would include:

• Brachioplasty (arm reduction)
  • Excision Gynecomastic (sagging Male breasts) or breast lift for females.

The Second Stage Would consist of:

• Circumferential Tummy Tuck (with buttock lift)
  • Thigh Lift

Each Stage would require a hospital stay of 1 - 2 days. This is rather an extensive surgery plan and would require the expertise of an experienced surgeon, so chose carefully and good luck.

Web reference: http://www.ruckermd.com/after-major-weight-loss.php

Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Body Lift

+2

Most plastic surgeons refer to a body lift as a circumferential body lift = belt lipectomy.  This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift (with the option of buttock augmentation).  A physical exam would be needed to make any recommendations.  Please visit with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to learn more about your options.
Dr. Basu
Houston TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Massive Weight loss and surgery

+2

Massive weight loss leads to alot of loose skin.  The specific procedures taht you would require depends upon your examination in person.

Procedures to fix saggy skin

+1

First of all congratulations for loosing all that weight , amazing accomplishment. From what your saying I could be able to let you know what I think would benefit you , but a appropriate and correct quote could only be given if I could see pictures of you. But yes most likely you are a candidate for a Tummy Tuck , we would have to determine what type of tummy tuck maybe a semi circular o full circular , also a gynecomasty which is the removal of the breast tissue to be able to avoid the the image of saggy breast. The rest would have to be evaluated in a consultation , like I said I cannot 100 percent let you know with out having seen you. I would recommend making a appointment with a plastic surgeon to be able to determine the procedures you need.

Best of luck !

Mexico Plastic Surgeon