I would like to know if i am a candidate for a snap on smile?

i really want a snap on smile and was wondering if i was able to get one? i have a lot of fillings and i have a missing canine and have two crowns on my two front teeth, i also have a tooth sort of sticking out of another tooth but i figured that could just be taken out, my smile is horrible and i hate smiling in public, i am really self concious about my teeth and it has stopped my going out and joining in on social activities, i have also added some pictures hope this helps.

Snap on Smiles help change the appearance of your teeth

+1

Snap on smiles are quite effective in changing the appearance of your teeth. Remember that they will not change the actual physical structure of your teeth but they are simply a covering- no different than putting a hat over your head if you don't want people to see your hair. If you are looking for something to change the look and color of your teeth when you go out then Snap on Smile will do the trick. If you want something that will be more permanent then you may want to look at other options.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist