I recently underwent a Male Breast Reduction and I'm worried about the size of my nipples post op. (photos)

This is 2nd op to remove excess skin from losing 10 stone. I had the surgery carried out 2 weeks ago and have started massaging the wound area to help with scarring and have also been advised to use micropore tape over the incision marks for 3 months. I am worried about the nipple size though and want to know if it will shrink with time or if they will stay that large as I fear the outcome so far is very unnatural looking and it's really depressing to look at just now. Please give me good news.

I recently underwent a Male Breast Reduction and I'm worried about the size of my nipples

Congratulations on losing the 10 stone. Change in areolar size can happen after surgery. It is unlikely that they will go down in size to approach your pre-op picture. I suggest talking to your surgeon about options 6-9 months after surgery if there is a persistent problem.

Alexandria Plastic Surgeon