Can I Give Myself a Rhinoplasty?

I know it would be risky, but I have no money for a rhinoplasty and I am very insecure of my nose that I would be willing to do it myself at home. How would I do it?

Rhinoplasty by a Plastic Surgeon Only

It sounds like you have great concerns, but this is surely not something you can do on your own. Looking and feeling great is important, but certainly not something you can take into your own hands. If this is a financial issue for you, there may be a solution. Many surgeons offer health care payment options through a nationally recognized financial lender called CareCredit. Please discuss your aesthetic goals with a Surgeon and see if this option may work for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

707 W Eau Gallie Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935

Doing Surgery on yourself is foolish

No, there are other options to pursue that would be safer.  If there is a teaching hospital near you, see if you can get assistance from them.  If not, save or finance and do it properly.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Self Rhinoplasty

If you are serious, I would urge you to see a Mental Health Specialist to discuss the origins of your feelings.  There are many options for paying for surgery, but first things first, as deep-seated insecurities about one's nose are often a manifestation of other issues.

If you are being facetious, well, I'd suggest you just keep your nose to the grindstone instead!

James Bartels, MD
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

30 Canton Street
Manchester, NH 03103-3540

Can I Give myself a Rhinoplasty?

Surely you jest! I have been doing rhinoplasties for 35 years and would never attempt to do my own. Please send me before and after pictures if you don't take our advice.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Rhinoplasty at home

I would recommend you save up your money or open a credit line. Doing any procedure at home is both illegal and immoral and would be fraught with disaster.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

1361 13th Ave South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250