Can You Give Me Lips Like This?

I really want lips like this.  Please tell me how you can do this.

Unnatural lip augmentation

+4

One could get a lip result that could look like the picture you submitted. But it would be doubtful if any ethical surgeon would deliberately create such an unnatural and unattractive result. You would have to sign a lot of waivers to have most surgeons attempt to achieve such  result.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extreme lip augmentation

+1
While this could be done with the fillers on the market, it really should not be done.  We speak about the overdone cosmetic surgery all the time.  Over stretching has downside as well.  If you are going to do such a thing please do it with something non permanent.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon before embarking on this.

Jeffrey Roth, MD