Is This Nose Possible For Me? (photo)

I knew copied celebrity part of face wasn't recommended cause every person have different facial structure and the procedure must be adjusted to the recipient face. But, I think her nose is great and it make her overall appearance come out great and defined for me, and she is asian same with me. I just want to ask can i make my nose looks like hers, would it be looks too fake for my face ? I've noticed her face longer and more symmetric than mine... Btw, this girl name is JiYeon.

Possibilities for Rhinoplasty in Asian Patients

+1

You are correct when you say that each nose is different and you accept the fact that JiYeon's nose can't be duplicated. However, your aesthetic goals are very reasonable. With an Asian rhinoplasty we frequently want to augment the profile and refine the tip with increased projection.

Is This Nose Possible For Me?

+1

You will need to have your nasal dorsum increased with implant and the tip refined as well as the the tip skin thinned. Asian rhinoplasty is an specialized type of rhinoplasty with its own complications and requirements. If done correctly, you can easily achieve a similar result. Look at a few before and after photos.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty issues

+1

Augmenting the dorsum of the  nose is possible as well as refining the tip.  Good luck in finding the right surgeon for you.

Asian Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

From the photos you provided, I think it is totally doable. You need some tip refinement and maybe a couple of millimeters of bridge augmentation. Find a qualified surgeon that does ethnic rhinoplasty.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Asian Rhinoplasty

+1

Asian Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure in our office, and my patients often bring photos of Korean celebrities.  However, it is important that the goals achieve a natural appearance that is balanced with the rest of your face.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Defined expectation for rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for your question. It is really good that you bring up a photo of what you wish to look. It would be more useful for you if you could see a plastic surgeon for in person consultation. Your nose and facial features can be evaluated and the appropriate surgery is determined. The photo you brought shows us your goals and this is a good first step in rhinoplastic surgery.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD