What Can a Girl Do to Improve the Look of Her Nose at Age 16? (photo)

i am 15 turning 16 soon and i have a big nose that doesnt fit with my face. the nose tip is huge and over projected. well a couple years ago i got smacked in the face by a bathroom stall door and my nose bled a lot.and i had a little bump on the bridge well recently i keep getting constant face headaches and earlier today i got hit in the face with a snoball right in my nose and now it hurts. and the bump on the bridge of my nose seems bigger. my whole nose is sore. does it look crooked?

Rhinoplasty or septorhinoplasty will enhance your improvement

+1
You may have fractured your nose when you got hit with the bathroom door. This is surprisingly not an uncommon event and I have seen it several times in my practice. Septorhinoplasty is a procedure that will fix both the functional and aesthetic problems with the nose. I do not have a profile view to further evaluate however from the picture above you would most definitely benefit from either a rhinoplasty or septorhinoplasty. You probably have some excess swelling as well from the snowball and that should dissipate quickly. I would see a well qualified surgeon and further discuss your headache issues as well. I use a digital imaging computer that shows you the proposed result prior to surgery and this may be helpful so you can have an idea of the aesthetic changes that need to be done to your nose to properly balance out your features. Best regards!