I have scratches on my face from a girl scratching me on my left and right cheek. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

What can I do to make them go away there 2 weeks old in this pic

Scars/Scratches on Face

+1
My suggestion is to see a cosmetic dermatologist.  These look like scars and will need to be treated with a combination of topical creams to help rebuild the skin and prevent the scars from color change, lasers to help even the skin tone, and possibly fillers to lift up the indentations.  Seek a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating scars.  These treatments will not be covered by insurance.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.