I had upper & lower lids done and a midface lift last march. I have 2 problems. My eyes seem smaller? (photo)

I still have numb cheeks. Think Kenny Rogers... my false eyelashes that I have worn off and on for years now need to be shortened by about 1/3" to fit my eyes now. That was not the case pre-op. Both eyes have hard "bags" under them right worse than left. And the numbness is just annoying. Also my eyes look closer together and are hollow around the inside corner. Not attractive. My smile looks different too, my whole cheeks go into my eyes. It's not awful, but not what I hoped. What can be done?

#eyelidshape #eyelidcolor #cosmeticsurgery #facelift

+1

Dear edinburgh56

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that you are having difficulty. Depending on the surgery technique- the healing process can take longer- up to a year and a half. From your description- it sounds like you still have some scar tissue and swelling - this can be aided with some supplements, massage, and ultrasound. Please return to see your surgeon for follow up and progress.

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD