I Had a Breast Lift Without Implants 16 Days Ago. My Breasts Look Very Square Now? (photo)

16 days ago I had a full breast lift after having implants removed. My breasts have taken on a very square look and they are very firm all around the nipple. My surgeon will not recommend any particular bra, just says to get one that is shaping. I have tried on at least 35 bras and not finding anything that fits, supports, and molds this square shape into a more natural shape. Am I going to stay like this? Is there any bra that will help? Thank you.

My Breasts Look Very Square Now?

Although there does appear to be some tissue deficit in the lower inner breast areas, the shapes otherwise look quite reasonable. At two weeks it is way too early to consider this a final result. After removing implants,it will take some months for whatever skin shrinkage that will occur to occur. A support bra is reasonable, though it won't change the shape of the breast. 

You may already have done this, but by shopping at Nordstrom's or a similar store you will have access to women much more skilled in bra fitting than you are likely to find in a plastic surgeon's office. 

Thanks, best wishes.