Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Tummy Tuck & BBL? Am 4'11 & Around 112 Lbs. (photo)

Am 23 years old, mom of 2 BEAUTIFUL kids I had my Son at the age of 17 and that took a big toll on my body although am not over weight my stretch marks and a little of excess are taking a tole on me. The only place I seem to gain weight is my stomach and every time i loose weight the Stretch marks and excess skins are more noticeable. Last time a wore a bikini I was 15 :( this is taking a BIG tole in my life!!!!! I HAVE TRIED EVERY CREAM AND VITAMIN AND EXFOLIATING

Tummy yes, BBL probably no

+2

You look like a full TT would give you a nice result potentially but I can't see that you have enough fat to do a BBL. See several Board Certified plastic surgeons for exams and advice.

Hard to Tell

+2

It is very hard to tell if a tummy tuck is the only thing that you need. The 2 images do not really depict your full abdomen. I think that if you have loose skin a tummy tuck, either mini or full will help. Unfortunately, there is not too much that can be done to make all the stretch marks disappear. I recommend you consult with a respectable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss your desires so that you can get a "Realistic" idea of what you can have done.

Web reference: https://www.doctornir.com

Bikini here I come

+1

Yes. Height and weight are not  the main issue. Your skin would be significantly improved with TT. In fact your slim build would only make the result better

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck BBL

+1

According to your photos, a TT would be a good option for you. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Tummy Tuck & BBL? Am 4'11 & Around 112 Lbs

+1

Posted photos are not to helpful. Best to obtain IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Strech marks and tummy tuck

+1

Hi ,     As  you have   loose   some   of the  strengh   of   your abdominal fascia , (inner part  of  your abd above   from the  muscle  of  your stomach , this  usually happens   related   to   pregnancy   ,   also has  strech marks   wich are  almost  located  all  under  your  belly bottom   you are a very good candidate  for  a tummy   tuck  because    there is  no other  way   to treat strech marks than   cut   the   skin  affected  ,  there   is no  cream and   not   any   other  way   so    you  will win a  lot  ,   will  get  a  good  shape    and   will  get  rid  of  them ,   BBL ,   IS  A  matter  of  taste    you   did not   put    pictures   in  your  back   to see    if  you  really  need  a  BBL ,   BUT    it   will always will  be   good    to have  a  more  shape it    body.

If  you are  not  planning   to  have  another  baby    in the   next  3    years    this  is  an   wonderfull time   to   your tummy  tuck done 

Good candidate for an abdominoplasty not a BBL

+1

You would certainly be a good candidate for an abdominoplasty and should get a nice result.  I do not think you have enough fat for a BBL.  

Tummy tuck - yes, BBL - not likely

+1

As others have indicated, you would probably get a nice improvement with a tummy tuck, but appear to be to lean for a good result with a BBL.  I think it unlikely that all of the stretch marks will be removed with a tummy tuck, but a majority of them will go away.  And those stretch marks that are left will be on taut skin where they do not show as much.

Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Perfect weight and shape for BBL and TT/ cuerpo y condiciones perfectas para BBL Y TT

+1

you look splendid for realize a mini TT  with shorter lncition on your belly like a c-sition and besides correcting stretch   marcks lower bellyskin and putting the whole fat in excess than we get into your butts

luces excelente candidata para TT con incision corta  como de una cesarea y retirar y mejorar gran parte de las estrias del bajo vientre y a la vez retirar  toda la grasa posible que te sobre e inyectarlas para aumentar los gluteos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

The second picture reveals a little more skin laxity and fat than the first.  Tummy tuck is probably appropriate but an exam would be necessary.  You may be a Brazilian buttlift candidate as well judging from the second picture.  However, the amount of fat transferred would be far less than what I would normally transfer, which is 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.