How much weight should I lose in order to achieve optimal results for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

This is my dreadful before shot and it is also the biggest I have ever been in my life and God knows I don't want to get any bigger. So I have at this point began to try and eat better and exercise to lose these unwanted lbs so tell me RealSelf docs how much do you think I need to lose to get the best results for my BBL?

TT vs LIpo

+2
Thank you for the picture.

Base on your pictures, liposuction and fat grafting alone will not benefit you to give you the results you're looking for. A tummy tuck will definitely help you optimize results, all this with a weight of 140- 170 pounds.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL and weight loss

+2
It is hard to tell you how much weight to lose without knowing more details. you have to get down to a comfortable and realistic weight for you before undergoing a BBL.

Physical Exam is the Key

+2
Thank you for your pictures.  I applaud your change in lifestyle.  Your height, weight and an examination with a BC PS will give you a good goal of reasonable  weight loss to achieve the best results.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Tummytuck Full back lipo and BBL

+1
After seen your pics, you have a lot of extra skin on your abdomen, so lipoposuction alone wont help you.
Doing tummy tuck lipo and butts,with very nice results.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

How much weight should I lose in order to achieve optimal results for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
      A height and current weight would be helpful to answer this question.  You certainly do not have to attain a goal weight to achieve a fantastic result with the BBL.