Is there anything that I can put on it to soothe it? It is very uncomfortable.

I am on day 6 and my face had peeled and is almost back to normal. It is really dry but no more redness. My neck however is peeling and irritated. It is really red and almost looks like a rash.

+1
Thanks for your question. The peel comes with a post care kit including a protectant that contains hydrocortisone 1% among other healing ingredients like aloe vera. You may want to try a thin layer of aquafor a couple of times a day. It is recommended to contact the office where you had your procedure so they can monitor your results and address any possible skin reaction in person. Best wishes.

Post Peel

+1
You should've received a post peel protectant tube to take with you. This should help with irritation. 

Gabriel Salloum, MD