I had a TLIF lumbar fusion in april of 2013. Is it ok to have breast aug, lipo of thighs and mini tummy tuck in Dec 2013?

I had a baby 3 years ago and now stretched skin. I grew have big thighs and small breasts which are a 34A cup. I was thinking about doing the surgery for myself. I would like to beable to fit into normal jeans and 2 piece swim suits again. I am 122 pounds. The tlif fusion in April. I just want to make sure its ok now to have the mommy makeover next month. I just want other opinions please. Th9

Mommy make over

+2

I am sure you are healed by now so doing surgery will be safe. Judging from your photograph you should have a great result.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

+1
Being that far out from your procedure without any mention of problems, then you should be fine to proceed with your cosmetic procedure. It is always best to let your prior surgeon know of your plans to see if there are any concerns, and also there may be some recommendations of how to best protect that area from strain during/after cosmetic surgery.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Timing of mommy make over

+1

You are 9 months after your lumbar fusion. You should be fine to have the mommy make-over in December - if this is the only concern. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

+1

I would get clearance from your spine surgeon. Additionally, I would recommend a short scar tummy tuck rather than a minitummy tuck based upon your picture.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA