I'm looking for butt implants but will like something big. How many cc's would you recommend? (photos)

'm not flat but will like more. I am 126 pds and 5'4

Buttock Implant Size

+2
Realistically, you are pursuing a buttock size goal that is not surgically achieveable. Better buttock size and shape can come from implants or fat grafting but not to the extreme that you are showing as your goal. Waistline liposuction and larger buttock implants is probably the best approach for maximal change. But the buttock implants would have to be in the subfascial plane, probably in the range of 500cc or so.

Buttock Augmentation with Implants AND fat grafting

+1
Thanks for your question and for sharing your photos.  In my opinion, you need both buttock implants and fat grafting.  I recommend around 600-700 cc round textured buttock implants with a moderate profile and more width, since it looks like you have good projection but would like more hips and lateral fullness.  I also recommend liposuction of your abdomen, flanks and thighs and inject this fat to your hips and lateral buttocks.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

I'm looking for butt implants but will like something big. How many cc's would you recommend?

+1
Larger buttock implants come with more issues of wound healing, etc.  It is important to pick an implant that fits your body.  In your case, I think that liposuction and fat grafting will further reduce your waist and enlarge your buttocks.  Find an expert at buttock augmentation.

Buttock implant sizing

+1
One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.
The largest stock buttock implant currently available in the USA is a 690cc round implant. Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'. Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving. Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant over even 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.
Thus some of those sought after video-vixen and celeb-types (without mentioning names) with cartoonish bottoms could have either gotten extremely lucky with a huge oversized implant, had a very large volume of filler injected such as silicone or hydrogel (all highly NOT recommended because of possible risk of severe infections and even deadly complications), and/or have been genetically "blessed".
I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well.
Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to.
Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock enhancement for extreme fullness

+1
From your photos it looks like you have a very nice figure.  I agree that some extra fullness int he upper pole of the buttocks might be reasonable, but the pictures of the results you are seeking are freakish.  There is not a safe way to achieve this oversized and disproportionate contour, and I would hesitate to recommend anything designed to achieve such an extreme result.  Modest enhancement: yes; out-of-proportion butt: no.

Daniel Greenwald, MD