Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift? Can fat be transferred from anywhere on the body? (Photo)

I'm a 23 year old with 4 kids and I want to enhance my butt. Can you take fat from anywhere on the body? I need a good surgeon in the Florida area. Please help!!!

BBL and candidate

+1
You look like you might be a good candidate for a BBL but an exam in person would be essential to determien if you have enough donor sites.

+1
Donor fat can be taken from nearly anywhere on the body but what is important is the amount of fat you have available. I would recommend a personal consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon for the best advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift? Can fat be transferred from anywhere on the body?

+1
    Fat can be transferred from virtually any area, but an exam will be necessary what may be reasonable for you.