Gentle Yag Vs Lightsheer for Hair Removal

The clinic near my place has Gentle Yag & Lightsheer laser machine for hair removal. I want to know which machine is more effective for skin type 3. I have dark fine hair on my arm & thick hair on neck.

An electrologist at clinic said that Gentle yag is more popular among customers but I heard ND Yag laser is less effective than Diode laser? Please help.

Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment

+1

A wide variety of medical lasers and light systems are used to remove unwanted hair, however most lasers are not effective for all skin types and hair colors. The laser I recommend and use is the Elos laser hair removal system, which is designed for permanent hair reduction by combining both optical and radiofrequency energy to deliver satisfying, longer lasting results with less discomfort than previous laser systems. All skin and all hair colors including gray and blonde hair are effectively treated. Faces, backs, arms, legs, faces, and bikini lines can be treated including those individuals with darkly pigmented skin. Treatments are administered every 4 weeks and generally 3 to 5 treatments are sufficient.

Lightsheer is better than Nd Yag

+1

You should have it done at the longer pulse width of 100ms and better yet, do it in winter months to avoid extra sun exposure.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon