Could This Be a Genital Wart? (photo)

I have a bump on the ridge if my penis it doesn't hurt our itch and is skin colored. it is slightly raised and I've had unprotected sex in the past is it a wart?

Warts on penis

+1

Warts usually don't hurt or itch but they typically have a classic look. They aren't smooth topped but rather cauliflower like and raised above the skin somewhat. Nothing I see looks like a wart at this time but watch for the bump growing or new smaller bumps growing around the first. If you're still concerned, a trip to the Dermatologist will ease your mind. And remember, protection is your best defense!

Phoenix Dermatologist